Han Jisung (Hangul: 한지성) was born on September 14, 2000 (age 18) in Incheon, South Korea. He is the main rapper, lead vocalist and a producer.
- Stage name: Han (한)
- Birth Name: Han Ji Sung (한지성; 韓知城)
- Nicknames: Squirrel
- Position: Main Rapper, Lead Vocalist
- Blood Type: B
- Birth Date: September 14, 2000 (age 18)
- Birth Place: Incheon, South Korea
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
- He used to live and study in Malaysia.
- He has one older brother.
- According to the members his nickname is Squirrel.
- He speaks English.
- He helps with producing songs.
- He used to train at D.E.F Academy.
- He is in pre-debut group 3RACHA with Chan and Changbin.
- His stage name in 3RACHA is J.ONE.
- He trained for 3 years.
- Han went to Korea from Malaysia to take an exam. He thought if he went back to Malaysia, he would never get the chance to become a singer, so he made a deal with his parents that if he doesn’t get into an agency within a year, he would go back to Malaysia and just study.
- Han and his friend auditioned for a company one morning… and then he heard there’s a JYP audition too but he was like “Me? There? I can’t make it in anyway” but his friend said they should go just to at least see if they could spot a celebrity.
- His special ability is a voice impression (Doraemon).
- Han is really good at drawing characters.
- He thinks his charming point is acting silly.
- His shoe size is 255 mm.
- His hobby is to eat cheesecake while watching a movie.
- His favourite food is cheesecake and chocolate cake.
- He likes horror movies.
- His favourite colour is red.
- His favourite season is winter.
- He prefers lyrical and melodic type of rap.
- Han has trypophobia. (the fear of clusters of small holes)
- Han’s phone wallpaper is his selca picture.
- He said that he’s confident in is his irises because they’re large and pretty.
- Apparently (as spotted by fans in his old pics) Han wore braces when he was young.
- He frequently sleeps whenever he lays down.
- Han spends most of his time in his bed in the dorms.
- Things he’d like doing during vacation: watching fun movies during the vacation
- Things he dislikes doing during vacation: going to a scary haunted house
- He orders a lot of stuff online.
- He wanted to become a singer because he thought that telling your story through music was very cool.
- If he wasn’t in Stray Kids, he would have been a producer.
- His role model is Block B‘s Zico.
- He has lived in a dorm for 1 year and 11 months.
- Felix and Seungmin used to be his roommates.
- In the new dorm, Han, Hyunjin, and Seungmin share a room.
- His motto is: “This too, shall pass.”
| To view the Han gallery, click here.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.